[twitter updates] Kim Nam Gil was spotted in a store (0729110)

post dated last July 29,2011

I just found out this news in Kim Nam Gil China (BAIDU) recently that Kim Nam Gil was spotted on a store last July 29, 2011 (the name of the store was not mentioned)
Someone posted this news in a particular address http://bestjd.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=jd1107&page=1&sn1=&divpage=20&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&keyword=%EA%B9%80%EB%82%A8%EA%B8%B8&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=153072
(I'm not familiar with this site

the text goes something like this:  

오늘 저희 매장에 김남길씨 오셧어요ㅠㅠㅠ 
우아ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅠㅠㅠㅠ
완전잘생기뮤ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 연예인들 자주 오시주긴하는데
김남길씨는.....대바규ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 모자에 평범하게 입고오셨는데도
완전 멋있어여ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

다 둘러보시고 싸인 받는데
제꺼 죄송한데 두장해주시면안되여?
하니까 웃으면서 죄송하긴요 하면서 친절하게 싸인해주시곸ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

반했음.....ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

translated from Chinese to English:

"I saw Kim Nam Gil in our store today,  (excitedly sniffle), Oh wow  (excitedly cry) really handsome ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ (crying).  A lot of entertainment people come to our store in excellent shape, But Kim Nam Gil was different. Even if he is wearing a hat, wearing a very  common clothing it still cannot hide his charm ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ(tears to the eyes are swollen). He was surrounded by many people to seek for his authograph,  I took two pieces of paper and ask him to sign, Kim Nam Gil said, "oh sorry but I can't sign for two papers" , then suddenly laughed,afterwards he finally signed my name on the papers. hehehehe he's really awesome ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ (Nima cry poured out)"

Kim Nam Gil still the type of  person we know. His being silly and his charm never fail to make all the girls fall for him.. I envy those lucky people who got the chance to see him.. How I wish someday I 'll also got to experience that kind of excitement when I saw him... LOL ^_^

[posted in Kim Nam Gil China last July 30, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment