[VIDEO]Professional billiard player Cha Yu-Ram wants Kim Nam Gil to be her billiard opponent among celebrities

credit: Y-star channel5 @ YouTube
Article source: Media IN News
credit to mydaily.co.kr for the photo
English translation by: appasgirl.blogspot.com

Cha Yu-Ram  - professional billiard player

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

[Y-Star] August 25, 2011, the press conference for Cha Yu Ram's sexy pictorial was held.

That day, Cha Yu- Ram looked good in her apricot light one piece dress.

INTERVIEW : [Cha Yu- Ram]

Question : About the pictorial?
Answer: "When shooting the pictorial at the plaza, tourist came across to see me. I'm not a professional so I feel uncomfortable with it. I think holding a cue is much easier."

Although Cha Yu-Ram took an awkward poses in front of the reporters the shooting for her pictorial, make her more like a star.

INTERVIEW : [Cha Yu- Ram]

Question: Who would you like to be your partner for a pictorial?
Answer: "I like Kang Dong-won said, but I think it will be impossible, so I will pass."

Question : To play billiard with a star, who would you like it to be?
Answer : "I heard from some billiard players that they saw Kim Nam Gil in the billiarad hall, so my heart would like to meet him in a fight."

Question : any advise for Kim Nam Gil?
Answer: " go and practice, then leave me a game if you've got it properly"

Cha Yu- Ram was recognized for her world-class billiard capability, But it's not only her capability that made her stand out it is also because her good appearance.

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO FOR CHA YU RAM's FULL INTERVIEW:



No comments:

Post a Comment