[twitter updates] Tweets from a fan saying that he saw Kim Nam Gil


I saw this one on KNG DC gallery and also in KNG China(Baidu) and his tweets catches my attention... his tweet goes something like this...

FROM CHINESE TO ENGLISH TANSLATION: (thru google translate)

"I am now in the construction of large hospitals, is sitting around Kim Nam Gil, hee hee, his face can be really small, hee hee, very handsome (5 hours ago, 12:09 PM)"


then there's a follow up tweet ...

FROM CHINESE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION : (thru google translate)
  
"Kim Nam Gil to talk to me!! "You are a baseball player?" So asked me to forward to! Hee hee I will answer him, "Yes, I like the adjacent Tan (Tan 비담 Korean border wrong written 비단) hee hee, I take a picture, and, unfortunately the camera broke down, the pen did not sign". .. (5 hours ago, 12:16 PM)

Well, it's kinda weird to hear that Kim Nam Gil is on a hospital's construction site for all we know that he was assigned in the parking lot management. But anyway, thanks to all the  people like him who shares something like this specially it's about Appa.. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment