[PHOTO] Kim Nam Gil together with his old training camp mates in the army.

the gentleman's face beside Kim Nam Gil was blurred in order to protect his privacy
July 15, 2011 Kim Nam Gil who started as a Platoon leader in the army,  contacted his old training camp mates around 8 p.m. as what they have agreed a year ago that they will be drinking at Samseong-dong Bamboo groove, South Korea.


One of his camp mates said that, " I saw it on a BBS (Bulletin Board System), although I wanted to go, but I can't so I feel disappointed. Today, I haven't seen anyone so I don't have the idea if that thing is real. But the Platoon commander's elder sister posted that it was true. Kim Nam Gil really kept his words. Afterwards, I saw these people whose with Kim Nam Gil that night, they said that Kim Nam Gil didn't say anything, for all we know that he is such a secretive type of person but one thing is for sure, Kim Nam Gil was really a good-hearted man.."  (~indeed) 


and oh.. I can't help but notice the T-shirt he is wearing..

Kim Nam Gil is wearing a "True Religion" men's T-shirt



from it's official website, I found out that the T-shirt costs 48$  (2,053.15 converted to Philippine peso)
such a nice shirtie..hehehehe!!





No comments:

Post a Comment