[UPDATE] Kim Nam Gil fan mailing address

Since I got different mailing address of Kim Nam Gil, and it's really a big question for me which is the best address to use in sending something for him, I asked a reliable friend from Korea to help me out of it.

First, I got this address of his office in Kangnam...

KOREAN:
(收信人) 김남길
(地址) 서울특별시 강남구 삼성동 8번지
(单位) 강남구도시관리공단 2층 주차사업팀
(电话) TEL: 02-1544-3113


ENGLISH:
Kim Nam Gil
Kangnam City Management Corp.
8 Samseungdong, Kangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea


Yes, this is the address of his office at Kangnam where he is doing his public service. But my friend told me that if you're planning to send something for him, It would be better to send your gifts and letters to his agency since his private address is not opened to public. Kim Nam Gil's manager will deliver the gifts and letters safely.

She said that the office is for public service and the people working there are too busy to receive the parcels for him. It is possible that your gifts and letters wouldn't be delivered to him directly.

So this is the exact mailing address of Kim Nam Gil's management agency (Star J Entertainment)

KOREAN:
收信人) 김남길
135-957 스타 J 엔터테인먼트, 
201 127-5, 청담동 서울시 강남구


ENGLISH:
Kim Nam Gil
135-957 Star J Entertainment
201, 127-5, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 


As for what is the best writing for the address (in English or Korean), I'm still working on it.. hopefully I'll get the answer tomorrow.. I'll be updating this post as soon as I get the answer.
My friend told me that it's better to write the address in English.



No comments:

Post a Comment