[VIDEO] Kim Nam Gil's "Bad Guy"(Red and Black) Japan promotional video

credit: DC inside Kim Nam Gil gallery
please give full credits when re-posting



English translation of Kim Nam Gil's message:
"Hello, I'm Kim Nam Gil who is playing the role of Shim Gun Wook in the drama Bad Guy. The structure of this drama is love triangle. Basically, two guys have a lot to talk about women. Many people struggle with the mini drama. It started with a lot of side issues, but that is the part that I'm very much looking forward to. When there are many expectations,  I become more curious on how to make a good results, And because of that, I think it is an advantage, So I hope for more expectations to come."

~seems like this video was taken during the filming of "Bad Guy" in Japan. Hope I got it right ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment