Kim Nam Gil movie "Portrait of a beauty" to be broadcast on a Philippine TV cable channel

source: Cinema One @Facebook

OK! so finally, a Kim Nam Gil movie on Philippine TV screen..I'm just so grateful at Cinema One for bringing us "Portrait of a beauty"... Well I supposed to be posting this one the day before yesterday, but since I'm so packed with so many task, I fail to make some updates. Actually, the broadcast already started yesterday night,10:00 pm (PST)... The movie was dubbed in Tagalog (kudos for Cinema One). But luckily, it will have a re-run this coming January 14 at 9:00 to 10:00 pm... So there's another chance for those who missed watching it last night..(including me.. ^_^)

here's the program schedule (scap from Click the City.com)




photos credit to Nappeun Yeoja-duel @Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment