[VIDEO] ‎"I Like" music video by Ramsey featuring "Red and Black" (Bad Guy) drama

credit : avex Channel @ YouTube

The song "I Like" by Ramsey was chosen to be the theme song for Korea joint production drama broadcast by NHK BS Premium "Red and Black" (Bad Guy). Came from Ramsey's 6th Single "I like" to be released on December 07, 2011.

I also heard that the "Red and Black" (Bad Guy) Japanese dubbed version will be having a rerun via NHK BS Premium Widescreen Edition.. 

DAEBAK ^^ they were totally hooked by the drama...well, that's the Kim Nam Gil magic...



LYRICS:
(Japanese)

僕はただ 知りたかった

生きてゆく意味を知りたかった

君の手で 咲かせた花 

追いかけ 自分を探していた



公園に響く 笑い声 

誰かの幸せに触れた

寂しさで 涙があふれた

いつのまにか 寂しさから

笑顔が欲しいんだよ



好きだから 好きだから

君だけは いつもそばにいて

抱きしめて もっと強く 君の胸で眠らせて


English
(rough translation)

I just wanted to know

The meaning of living

Flowers bloom in your hands

I was looking for his pursuit



Laughter echoing in the park

Someone mentioned to the happiness of

Tears filled with loneliness

Imperceptibly from loneliness

I smile I want



I like I like

You not just always close

Sleeping on your chest and hug you stronger

please pardon my translation... ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment